The Holywood Trust provides grants to organisations working with, and providing opportunities for, young people and to groups of young people within an organisation in Dumfries and Galloway.
For example, financial support provided by the Trust to Organisations :
- youth and sporting clubs
- group development activities and residential trips
- programmes for activities for young people
- cultural venues or arts programmes
For example, financial support provided by the Trust to Groups of Young People.
* Activity costs
* A piece of work in the community
* A visit to another project
PLEASE NOTE Forms A & B must be completed and Form C is optional. The forms must be completed by the young people.
The Trust is particularly interested in helping to fill gaps in provision, and to support innovative ideas.
Your organisation should be appropriately constituted and demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities.