EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY..... SPREAD THE WORD!!!
Let's Get Sporty are super excited to announce that we have a brand new opportunity available which is fully supported by Our Place Lochside & Lincluden and the Big Lottery Fund Scotland.
Job Title: Physical Activity Development Officer (Lochside & Lincluden)
Hours: Full Time
Contract: 4 years with option of further funding.
Please find below all information on job post.
• Increase participation in sports and physical activity in Lochside and Lincluden in order to improve health, communities and creating higher levels of performance.
• Increase the number of people of all ages participating in sport and physical activity.
• Increased capacity through the recruitment, retention and development of a network of volunteers to deliver sport in schools and the wider community.
Duties and responsibilities
• Recruit, retain and develop a network of volunteers, for the Let’s Get Employed Programme who in turn deliver opportunities in school and community sport.
• To develop and sustain effective partnerships to ensure the successful delivery of school and community sport.
• Increase the number of young people engaging in volunteering and coaching in both school and community settings.
• Increase the quality and range of opportunities offered
• Increase participation amongst under-represented groups across all sectors of the community including disadvantaged groups.
• Develop effective pathways between Let’s Get Sporty activities and sport clubs.
• Develop a network of sustainable clubs and supporting pathways for coaches and participants.
• To assist in the preparation and control of budgets and workplans.
• To prepare reports, compile information, and compile statistics as required by line manager and funders.
• To undertake staff development as appropriate
• To ensure all activities fully comply with Health and Safety legislation.
• Any other duties commensurate of the level of the post as required
Education & Training
• Educated to HNC level preferably in a related subject or relevant industry experience.
• Leaders/Coaching Awards in a variety of sports
• Project management experience.
• Marketing and promotion
• Prepare reports
• Partnership working
• Budget management
• Event Management
• Health & Safety
• Full Driving Licence
If you are interested please send your C.V to David Bradbury by email or if you need more information please contact David by one of the following options
phone: 07838909524 or 01387 248942
Closing Date 6/07/18
Let's Get Sharing and good luck to everyone who applies.